Camping safaris are designed for those in search for a real adventure, and who enjoy the unpredictable wilderness.
On safaris you are expected to help with the camp chores and setting up tents. Your meals will be prepared by our expert safari cook over wood fires. Those who join are from all walks of life and nationalities usually between 16 and 60 years. Age however is not the criteria; all that is needed is a sense of homour, a willingness to participate and a spirit of adventure.
Transport by safari vehicle
All game park entry fees
Two person tents
Three meals per day whilst on safari prepared by our cook
Accommodation in Budget Hotels where necessary e.g. Nakuru, Mt Kenya, Baringo.
- Sleeping bag, we have these available for hire.
- Personal spending money
- Small suitcase or rucksack as storage space is limited
- Toilet paper
- Insect repellant
- One set of warm clothes and plenty of clothes for the hot day.
- Film for the duration of the safari
- It is good idea to obtain drinks for consumption around the campfire in the evenings.
- Tips to driver and cook.